Monday 1 May 2017

Book review of The founding of Swing Island


Received a fantastic review today from Heidi Lynn for my book The Founding of Swing Island on Jazzy Book Reviews.


First, I want to thank Charlie Wish for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.
The Founding of Swing Island, an erotic novella, is the first book I have ever read by Charlie Wish.  The author warned his readers up front that the book contained explicit details of sexual acts between consenting adults. There were acts between bisexuals, heterosexuals, and watersports (that part I was not a huge fan of).
I have read a lot of erotica however this book by far has been the hottest I have read. Charlie’s storytelling, his eye for details of the story, the amazing cast of characters, and the plot was unlike any book I had ever read prior. He made you feel like you were a fly on the wall looking In on the action!
The main character George had to be the luckiest man alive for the amazing fortune and experiences he was given. What I liked most about him was he had a heart of gold and wanted was best for his “family.”

The Founding of Swing Island is available in kindle and paperback format at Amazon Click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment